Commence



How can I have a blog and be 11 days into the new year before posting an entry?   I have had plenty of epiphany-type occurrences -- good blog stuff.  It's just beginning...how do I?  Why won't I?  (Oh, wait, I just got an e-mail).  See, now, that's my problem.  There's always an "Oh wait."  Then, there's also my 'stuff'.  I want to make a grand entrance into lengthy streams of realizations, when all I really have to do is commence.  I shall.


This year jumped off with dreams that paired me with superstars.  They were symbolic of my creativity and my charge to reveal that, which is deep within my core.  It's up to me to tap into what has become my favorite concept this year -- substance; that grace, creativity, love, authenticity, compassion that is the the Creator's gift to the universe.  It lies festering within us.  I got mine. You got yours.  It's just that sometimes I forget. So, the Creator sends dreams to remind me of this I AM consciousness.


At this moment, I am invoking my substance to tap into my dreams.  Through them, I  am learning more about what I must do with me -- how to create, work, live, how to give.  I commence.

No comments: